// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: CHANGE of diet reversed AML, an acute form of Lukemia in a year and a half with "9 months to live"

CHANGE of diet reversed AML, an acute form of Lukemia in a year and a half with "9 months to live" 8 years 9 months ago #475

• Sarazah
  • Trustee Network
This may come to you as you are already in a diet change, and maybe reading these books and using their recipes will help. They are based on traditional eastern cooking for healing purposes.

Christina Pirello is someone who has reversed cancer with diet change. "I was diagnosed with AML, an acute form of leukemia and the prognosis did not look promising. They gave me a mere nine months to live, even with conventional intervention, like chemotherapy."

Christina- "My blood was tested every month throughout my healing period. In the beginning, some months showed I was in remission and sometimes not. After about nine months, I showed steady improved blood health they called ‘spontaneous regression,’ an explanation that seemed to satisfy their need for order and balance.
It was a long year and a half, but after that period, my blood tests showed no sign of cancer and haven’t since. When I think back to those days, they seem other-worldly, distant. They have become a part of the tapestry of who I am, but not only who I am."

I read her book "My Crazy Vegan Life" when I was 15 and went vegan 'cold turkey'. Personally the changes were immediate. I started having intense thoughts/cravings about eating sugary and salty things. I let these storms pass while methodically preparing meals from Christina's book, mostly using a wok. I brought my own lunch to high school in the art room where it was peaceful and I chewed slowly. In retrospect it was good to be without any other food around me to infiltrate my plans.
I gradually lost fatty tissue all over my body and was much happier and ready to wake up in the morning. The latest I ate was 3 hours before bed and this let my body clear out and be ready to rest itself. In total I lost 20 pounds and those mood swings that I used to have.

Christina Pirello started by reading a book by Michio Kushi called ‘The Cancer Prevention Diet.’ and this changed HER life.
Her website explains more and lists her awards, books, ebooks, shows and projects.
https://www.christinacooks.com/stuff-know-about-me
Here is a link to Michio Kushi http://www.michiokushi.org/michio/speech010301.htm

I hope you receive well and heal. Love to you.
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christian
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds