// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: Offer Expired: Special Savings For GTEN Members: Your Multi-dimensional Make-up & The Natural Laws That Govern It.

Offer Expired: Special Savings For GTEN Members: Your Multi-dimensional Make-up & The Natural Laws That Govern It. 3 weeks 4 days ago #952

Greetings GTEN Members,

I've a savory and sweet treat in store for you. For a limited time of 2 weeks starting from today May 29th, 2018, GTEN Members can save $150.00 on the Human Power & Energy Academy's Signature Masterclass "Unfolding Your True Nature". The most consolidated and comprehensive content out there on the subject of your physical, mental and spiritual nature, and the universal laws that govern each of those dimensions of yourself, expressed in plain language and through a multi-media experience.

Coupon Codes have been created specially for GTEN Members.

Below is a link to a Free Sample of the Academy's Masterclass so you can take a taste. Dive in for 25 minutes to explore one of your most favorite topics. You. And your Constitution, what I call your Multi-dimensional Make-up. Click Here To Register For Your Free Sample.

After your free appetizer, you can order the full menu by enrolling in the Masterclass via payment in full or via a 3 month payment plan.

Enter Coupon Code GTENMEMBERPIF at checkout when you pay in full;

Or,

Enter Coupon Code GTENMEMBERPP at checkout when you pay by payment plan.

There are 3 main outcomes that the Masterclass fosters in someone:

*Transformation of consciousness from a depowered state to an empowered state.

*Enhanced and accelerated awareness and comprehension of the multi-dimensional nature of your being and of the organization of this existence we experience.

*Nurturance of and practicing the cultivation of a harmonious and healthy mind, body and spirit system in class participants.

There is major opportunity here to grow and advance spiritually and personally. Equipped with the Secret Knowledge of the Ages, and methods and tools for living a life of your own design, you will undergo a complete refreshing of perception, be ever more in touch with who you really are and enhance your capacity for Self-Mastery.

Seize the Free Sample opportunity, seize the Coupon Code opportunity and kickoff your summer the right way, by tending to and upgrading your mind, body and spirit system, cultivating mental and spiritual sovereignty, and delving deeply into the Great Mystery that is life and that is you.

To learn more about or sign up for the Masterclass Click Here.

The Human Power & Energy Academy is an online modern-day esoteric mystery school. Visit the Academy at www.HumanPowerandEnergyAcademy.com.

Call me or email me if you've got any questions, to talk about training with me, or to chat about the Human Power & Energy Academy Masterclass.

To Your Best Living Yet,

-Rev. Siobhan
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by All Rights Reserved. Reason: Offer Expired
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Moderators: Michael, Christian
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds