// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Advanced Search

Search Results

Searched for: free
01 Nov 2017 07:03
Greetings,

I want to share an email exchange I had this week with a prospective GTEN.org member, Gregory, who is now a Trustee Network full member as of yesterday (thanks Gregory!). I think there's a lot of really good information in this conversation that's applicable to everyone. It gets interesting...

Hello,
Does your material on trust jurisdiction go into At Law vs. Equity... and how to stay in the latter?

Looks like some great material you've assembled here.

Gregory

Hi Gregory,

Thank...
16 Oct 2017 11:45
Kahen wrote:
Yes Christian, I very much want to take the "Right to Travel" course. I heard either P.J or yourself explain that you were in a position to "refuse for cause" citations. Will the course put me in that position if I follow the process through successfully? The description of what the course offers mentions discussed topics, but there is no mention on whether the process is taught specifically or not. I need that process. Please forgive the skittish approach—bad experiences.

Yes, Right To...
12 Oct 2017 08:34
Kahen wrote:
Yes I see. The inhabitant must be considered separate from BOBBY JOE, the U.S corp. created entity. I have, via UCC and Declaration of name change, noticed the Secretary of state that I have a right of claim on BOBBY JOE since I created that entity via name change some years ago and UNKNOWINGLY gave the U.S corp rights of use. BOBBY JOE is not on the certificate of birth; it was inhabitant's creation. That is the in-road to the private Trust being able to claim "beneficial" ownership of BOBBY...
09 Oct 2017 11:16
Kahen wrote:
Yes it does. If say, "Billy Bob Trust" owned Bobby Joe, who has benefits, Billy Bob Trust can act as a representative and sign benefit paperwork on behalf of Bobby Joe (The trustee of Billy Bobs Trust signs). Thats what I understand from your answer. Thank you for this very much.

That's one way you could approach it. You might get some resistance. The fact is BOBBY J. JOE is actually a US franchise organization, and Billy Bob Trust may or may not be able to claim full title to the entity,...

Agile—A new kind of contract

Living Free of the System Discussion Forum
Hello fellow free inhabitants!

I wanted to bring attention to an evolutionary concept in development work that may serve many of us well....
Category : Living Free of the System Discussion Forum
Upgrade your access to continue reading restricted topic...

29 Jun 2017 19:50
+amdg+

Apparently, as it was explained today, as long as you select the "Other", as pertaining to requestor, as long as you are not a news organization, an educational institution, etc., as long as you are one of the people, you qualify for the first two hours of research free of charge, beyond that, it will cost you $60/hour to research your request.

Now, if you can narrow your request to as specific and particular as you can, and break up the request of documents singly, you may stand a...

Traffic Stops

Right to Travel Discussion Forum
So I am out on my way home, to the petrol station to pick up a couple of cold ones after work. One of our local patrol men decides there is...
Category : Right to Travel Discussion Forum

Steel sharpens Steel

Administrative Justice Discussion Forum
I have a couple visits to the county jail that are somewhat similar. Never a good time. Always good contracting practice. I try to avoid...
Category : Administrative Justice Discussion Forum

Steel sharpens Steel

Administrative Justice Discussion Forum
Absolutely! Ha, ha. I don't mind sharing some of my experiences. They were all great learning experiences. I know Ohio has a 30-day speedy...
Category : Administrative Justice Discussion Forum

28 Mar 2017 09:18
I would like to broach a few issues on the ID. I see this as a major starting point to differentiating free inhabitants from persons.

1. In a previous post it was mentioned that "8 USC 1101(a)(2)" was the only option? Not really sure I can agree with this. I did a little research a few years ago on the subject of obtaining passports. 8 USC 1101(a)(14): "The term “foreign state” includes outlying possessions of a foreign state, but self-governing dominions or territories under mandate or...
24 Mar 2017 13:23
Email==This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Whatsapp==+1 267 877 7394
Skype id===live:929f46a3f16d8e7

Buy Real Pass-ports,Driver’s License,ID Cards, Resident permits.. (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. )

Get a second chance in life with a new identity, protect your privacy, build new credit history, resume your freedom. We are the only manufacturer of authentic high quality register genuine basic Citizenship documents

Email==This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Whatsapp==+1 267 877 7394
Skype...
24 Mar 2017 00:27
EMAIL: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Whatsapp: 00237668561051
Call/Text:+1 (240) 360-0758

Buy Real Pass-ports,Driver’s License,ID Cards, Resident permits.. (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. )
Get a second chance in life with a new identity, protect your privacy, build new credit history, resume your freedom. We are the only manufacturer of authentic high quality register genuine basic Citizenship documents

EMAIL: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
24 Mar 2017 00:26

Get a second chance in life with a new identity, protect your privacy, build new credit history, resume your freedom. We are the only manufacturer of authentic high quality register genuine basic Citizenship documents..

24 Mar 2017 00:26

W-8BEN Approach?

Living Free of the System Discussion Forum
Eric,

I am currently aware of the location of the United States and the United States of America, and truly believe that most of the...
Category : Living Free of the System Discussion Forum

17 Feb 2017 19:13
>> Is there a better way for me to get answers to questions like this instead of posting to Main Forum?

This is the best place for Q&A. Usually all questions asked in the Forum are timely answered. Unfortunately we had a technical issue affecting Forum functionality for the past several weeks. Now that we're aware of it, the issue has been fixed. Please forgive the delayed response.

>> 1. How can one expect much benefit using a Trust structure when the public interfacing Trust will still...
Displaying 1 - 16 out of 16 results.
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds