// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Advanced Search

Search Results

Searched for: cancer
22 Apr 2019 06:35
First and foremost, clarification on what forms of cannabis is safe for your pets needs to be made. Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a non-intoxicating cannabinoid that has shown promise in helping pets with a wide variety of ailments, as it has with humans, with absolutely zero negative side effects. Giving your pets pure CBD, however, is much different than if they accidentally get into your weed stash or ingest edibles. Until more research is conducted, it is recommended you do not give your pets any...
20 Apr 2019 09:08
Marijuana extracts are already FDA approved for treating nausea and poor appetite in seriously ill patients, so I don’t know where anyone gets the idea that there’s no money in it.

I’ve worked intensively with cancer patients and read reams of international research on marijuana and other non-traditional treatments. There’s evidence that marijuana can affect the brain and nervous system, but not in ways that will cure cancer. Because of its effects, I’d expect it might help some...
15 Jan 2019 20:01
Hi GTEN Family,

It has been some time sense anyone has posted in this topic. So I Decided to make a quick Contribution.
I was watching this video and thought it would be applicable to the topic.

In the Video (12:12), regarding Cancer, A study was conducted upon 2 control groups. 1. Standard Diet and 2. Vegan Diet. The blood of each group was extracted and applied to a Petri Dish with cancer cells. The results showed that the blood of control group 2. Vegan Diet was 70% effective at fighting...
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 results.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds