// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Advanced Search

Search Results

Searched for: cancer
06 Oct 2017 10:38
I would suggest you take a look in the Natural Cancer Cures forum. There's a great deal of information there on alternative medicines including cannabis.
11 Aug 2017 05:53
Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain called Conspiracy Kush from:http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/conspiracy-kush/ . Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If...
07 Jul 2017 08:48
Hi all, I just want to ask if someone ever tried using shrooms or truffles for medical purposes? I was reading some articles about this magic truffles and shrooms before engaging my self for the first time.They say that it has a very potent effect on the brain and hallucination. Unlike marijuana does it have any medical use? In one article that I've read magic truffles or shrooms are use on reducing the symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder and anxiety. It can also help people to quit...
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 results.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds