Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Advanced Search

Search Results

Searched for: cancer
01 Feb 2019 19:48
Artemisinin is a drug for malaria.

However, the University of Washington team of doctors created a sensation when

they announced a new treatment for cancers which is very effective and safe.

Not only that , Dr. N. Singh, who is one of the 3 doctors of this team found no type of cancer unresponsive to Artemisia derivatives in his studies. This translates that this treatment can be for all types of cancer.

In fact, chemotherapy is always toxic for patients and we are always...
15 Jan 2019 20:01
Hi GTEN Family,

It has been some time sense anyone has posted in this topic. So I Decided to make a quick Contribution.
I was watching this video and thought it would be applicable to the topic.

In the Video (12:12), regarding Cancer, A study was conducted upon 2 control groups. 1. Standard Diet and 2. Vegan Diet. The blood of each group was extracted and applied to a Petri Dish with cancer cells. The results showed that the blood of control group 2. Vegan Diet was 70% effective at fighting...
28 Jul 2018 02:20
High-Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP OILS, THC OILS, Cannabis Oil and Edibles FOR SALE. These Strains helps people with the following:
*Insomnia, Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Anxiety Disorders, Major Depression, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder(Nightmares), Cancer Chronic Pain, Seizures, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Glaucoma... etc
If you are interested do get back to us with your order.

United States
email::...This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 results.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds