Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Advanced Search

Search Results

Searched for: trust

Copy of Pre 1913 Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary

Private Trust Education Discussion Forum
Greetings,

Does anyone have a link or copy of a pre 1913 Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary???

The link in the Private Trust Education...
Category : Private Trust Education Discussion Forum
Upgrade your access to continue reading restricted topic...

02 Jan 2019 17:46
One of the major questions in creating a trust is: "Who can fill what position in the trust?" I've studied trusts for a long time and have seen various discussions on this topic, usually with conflicting conclusions.

I am new to GTEN and this topic may be covered somewhere on the GTEN website, but I have yet to find GTEN's recommendations. I wish there was a thorough written discussion of the mechanics of transferring assets into trust. The whole point is to divest myself of the assets I...
10 Dec 2018 19:10
On the 10th of December, while at the Local muni court, my significant other and myself went in to settle and close the matter before the court. This matter was one that was in court for a pre-trial hearing. The court officer, public defender, entered an appearance for the defendant at some preceding hearing. My significant other was subpoenaed by the prosecutor. We have audio of the court proceeding, whereby the judge issued a warrant for the Defendant.
Not that big of a deal, as “my...

Multi-stake holder trust?

Trust Web Structures Discussion Forum
Interesting piece on how businesses and communities can be organized differently. Couldn't help but think how a trust web might fulfill the...
Category : Trust Web Structures Discussion Forum

31 Oct 2018 12:59
It seems the forum has very infrequent discussions. I am wondering if there is new trust information available or coming soon?

More directly, do the trust modules need to be updated? Or is the material truly Evergreen?

Thank you.

C-corp vs. Trust

Trust Web Structures Discussion Forum
What I have discovered, since I have both is, using a trust to hold assets and operate as a corporation can work. The only question you need...
Category : Trust Web Structures Discussion Forum

04 Oct 2018 10:25
Are you also going to create investments that pair real estate with cryptocurrencies?

I ask for several reasons:

1) You know real estate quite well because you've bought and sold many real estate properties
and companies.

2) Lately, I've been researching REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts).
I'm not sure how good they are, but they're growing not only in popularity,
but also in value. They've been outperforming many other investments. To minimize
taxation, they pay regular dividends...
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 results.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds