// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Advanced Search

Search Results

Searched for: law

Multi-stake holder trust?

Trust Web Structures Discussion Forum
Interesting piece on how businesses and communities can be organized differently. Couldn't help but think how a trust web might fulfill the...
Category : Trust Web Structures Discussion Forum
Upgrade your access to continue reading restricted topic...

What's your intention or project?

Trustee Network Forum
Thanks Christian,
I project I am working on starting is something I am calling the Sovereign Living Center here is a little I wrote about...
Category : Trustee Network Forum

08 Jun 2018 20:00
Musings on your Mutli-dimensional Make-up.

There is nothing more riveting than that of discovering your True Nature. Your multi-dimensional make-up. How you work from the inside out.

Study, apply and practice the esoteric and metaphysical knowledge of the ages with the Human Power & Energy Academy online. A heart-centered, modern day, esoteric mystery school.

Your Multi-dimensional Make-up Video

For more of this conversation sign up to a sample of the Masterclass. Sign up is free and easy....
29 May 2018 16:08
Greetings GTEN Members,

I've a savory and sweet treat in store for you. For a limited time of 2 weeks starting from today May 29th, 2018, GTEN Members can save $150.00 on the Human Power & Energy Academy's Signature Masterclass "Unfolding Your True Nature". The most consolidated and comprehensive content out there on the subject of your physical, mental and spiritual nature, and the universal laws that govern each of those dimensions of yourself, expressed in plain language and through a...

Loan fees

Megaera Putney wrote:
Response in line

1. I have a trust web structure where gold was exchanged into the Master trust and flowed downward to a C-Corp as start up...

Can I exchange funds into a Holding Trust?

Hello Christian - me again! : )

I want to buy a truck (cash) and put it into my Trust web. I have a C-Corp it can belong to but I'm not...

Loan fees

Response in line

1. I have a trust web structure where gold was exchanged into the Master trust and flowed downward to a C-Corp as start up...

Loan fees

Megaera Putney wrote:
Hello Christian -

I have a couple of questions;

1. I have a trust web structure where gold was exchanged into the Master trust and...

23 May 2018 08:05
Beneficiaries of a private express trust need not be revealed. When operated correctly, a private express trust is not subject to subpoena, so no records are due to any creditor.

Having said that, it's also advisable to not be a beneficiary. Gather your benefits as trustee. Keep your three trust parties distinct: grantor, trustee(s), and beneficiary(ies).
23 May 2018 07:54
ZeroForce wrote:
Hello Forum,

If one has plans to sell a Private Express Trust in the future, are there extraordinary considerations for that?

This trust will be more of a holding company for several S-corps or even LLCs under it, if that has any bearing.

Thank you.

Private trusts exist by private contract under the private law of the contract. If there is nothing in the trust indenture that prohibits a sale, the trust can be sold or transferred freely. This will not affect the companies or other assets of...
07 May 2018 10:42
In reading today I found this:

"Under trust law, the settlor's creditors genneraly cannot reach the trust property so long as the settlor is NOT also the beneficiary of the trust...it provides that if the settlor retains a benficial interest in the trust property, then his creditors can reach his interest in that property even in the face fo explicit efforts on this part to provide, in terms of the trust, that his creditors may not reach his interest."

It makes sense to me why this is of...
28 Mar 2018 20:26
You're mixing concepts. A private trust can be tax non-obligated if properly administered. That has no bearing on the Living Free of the System course information. Living Free of the System shows how an American born free inhabitant can legally and lawfully avoid personal income tax liability as an employee.
Displaying 1 - 12 out of 12 results.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds