// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Advanced Search

Search Results

Searched for: law
13 Nov 2017 08:07
EIN
Hi Jack - I have been able to acquire EIN's for private trusts without entering an SSN or other tax ID.

Sometimes the IRS issues it, sometimes they write back wanting more information.

The reason I opted for one of the private trusts in my structure to have an EIN is because this trust is the owner of an LLC and for banking purposes the owner of the LLC must be present to open an account and provide an SSN or other tax ID.

Banks ask for the SSN since the Patriot Act was enacted. The owner...
01 Nov 2017 07:03
Greetings,

I want to share an email exchange I had this week with a prospective GTEN.org member, Gregory, who is now a Trustee Network full member as of yesterday (thanks Gregory!). I think there's a lot of really good information in this conversation that's applicable to everyone. It gets interesting...

Hello,
Does your material on trust jurisdiction go into At Law vs. Equity... and how to stay in the latter?

Looks like some great material you've assembled here.

Gregory

Hi Gregory,

Thank...

Agile—A new kind of contract

Living Free of the System Discussion Forum
Hello fellow free inhabitants!

I wanted to bring attention to an evolutionary concept in development work that may serve many of us well....
Category : Living Free of the System Discussion Forum
Upgrade your access to continue reading restricted topic...

04 May 2017 09:23
A company has asked me to create content for an online programming course. They'll pay me with an upfront deposit and ongoing royalties.

If I use my full legal name as my author name when publishing this course, does doing so bind me to paying (corporate and personal) income taxes forever? If so, can I lawfully and legally use any pen name I choose when signing my contract with them and publishing the course?

I ask these questions because I won't be able to set up my private express trusts...

How far can someone take the Administrative Judgment?

Administrative Justice Discussion Forum
Greetings GTEN members. I've recently reiewed the Administrative Justice class and see how it would solidify past work I've done in the past...
Category : Administrative Justice Discussion Forum

Steel sharpens Steel

Thanks Chistian. Not "good" times, but as you said learning experiences. That is what this life is; learning for us all. If my hardships...

Looking for help with setting up a trust for Son or Daughter

Private Trust Education Discussion Forum
Of course Christian, to be more clear the trust would be for my son's benefit but i'm not sure if his... say "body" would be the res of the...
Category : Private Trust Education Discussion Forum

Steel sharpens Steel

Absolutely! Ha, ha. I don't mind sharing some of my experiences. They were all great learning experiences. I know Ohio has a 30-day speedy...

Steel sharpens Steel

I'll tackle these questions in order:

> 1. In the Admin. Jus. docs the PERSON is being represented by the same name, just proper grammar....

28 Mar 2017 09:18
I would like to broach a few issues on the ID. I see this as a major starting point to differentiating free inhabitants from persons.

1. In a previous post it was mentioned that "8 USC 1101(a)(2)" was the only option? Not really sure I can agree with this. I did a little research a few years ago on the subject of obtaining passports. 8 USC 1101(a)(14): "The term “foreign state” includes outlying possessions of a foreign state, but self-governing dominions or territories under mandate or...

Steel sharpens Steel

I ask that all whom read this bear with me, as I am a bit green to this forum stuff. I have some issues to broach with the community, and...

19 Mar 2017 11:35
Has anyone from the UK been able to establish an express trust under the common law that has withstood public scrutiny from the government, HMRC or any other agency?

Also, does the UK have an equivalent of a C corporation? If so, is anyone aware of what it is?

W-8BEN Approach?

Living Free of the System Discussion Forum
Eric,

I am currently aware of the location of the United States and the United States of America, and truly believe that most of the...
Category : Living Free of the System Discussion Forum

17 Feb 2017 19:13
>> Is there a better way for me to get answers to questions like this instead of posting to Main Forum?

This is the best place for Q&A. Usually all questions asked in the Forum are timely answered. Unfortunately we had a technical issue affecting Forum functionality for the past several weeks. Now that we're aware of it, the issue has been fixed. Please forgive the delayed response.

>> 1. How can one expect much benefit using a Trust structure when the public interfacing Trust will still...
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 15 results.
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds