// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Advanced Search

Search Results

Searched for: bank
13 Nov 2017 08:07
EIN
Hi Jack - I have been able to acquire EIN's for private trusts without entering an SSN or other tax ID.

Sometimes the IRS issues it, sometimes they write back wanting more information.

The reason I opted for one of the private trusts in my structure to have an EIN is because this trust is the owner of an LLC and for banking purposes the owner of the LLC must be present to open an account and provide an SSN or other tax ID.

Banks ask for the SSN since the Patriot Act was enacted. The owner...

Opening a Bank Account / Business Checking via Power of Attorney

Corporate Credit Fast-Track
The scenario you've discovered trying to use an LLC demonstrates an important reason I prefer the C-corp. With a C-corp, an officer of the...
Category : Corporate Credit Fast-Track
Upgrade your access to continue reading restricted topic...

06 Nov 2017 16:14
Thanks Christian.

Your last answer helps a lot!

It seems that everyone except me in this thread is American. What about a foreigner who wants to start a corporation to do business in America? Wouldn't it be wiser to use a foreign parent / holding company that owns the American C-corp?

I'm considering combining private express trusts with offshore corporations. I need to deal with American clients who transact only with ACH/ABA funds transfers. So, without citizenship or residency, I need...

A quick update

In order to accomplish getting a business checking I have gathered the following information after speaking to a few banks....

01 Nov 2017 07:03
Greetings,

I want to share an email exchange I had this week with a prospective GTEN.org member, Gregory, who is now a Trustee Network full member as of yesterday (thanks Gregory!). I think there's a lot of really good information in this conversation that's applicable to everyone. It gets interesting...

Hello,
Does your material on trust jurisdiction go into At Law vs. Equity... and how to stay in the latter?

Looks like some great material you've assembled here.

Gregory

Hi Gregory,

Thank...

Very good, alright let's link up and be in touch on this.

-Siobhan

Negotiable drafts, promissory notes templates

Private Trust Education Discussion Forum
The promissory note templates thats in the private trust content zipfolder.Im asking can I use one of those templates i.e. promissory notes...
Category : Private Trust Education Discussion Forum

Best of luck!

I'll be doing something very similar in Nevada when I travel back to the States... I'm very interested in your progress....

29 Jun 2017 19:50
+amdg+

Apparently, as it was explained today, as long as you select the "Other", as pertaining to requestor, as long as you are not a news organization, an educational institution, etc., as long as you are one of the people, you qualify for the first two hours of research free of charge, beyond that, it will cost you $60/hour to research your request.

Now, if you can narrow your request to as specific and particular as you can, and break up the request of documents singly, you may stand a...

Hi all,

Has anyone had the experience of opening a bank account (checking account) for an LLC and by Power of Attorney(POA)?

I began...

11 Apr 2017 21:03
I am looking into getting a "non-citizen national" passport, as I am cancelling my Drivers License and want some form of gov. ID for work and banking purposes. If anyone wants to assist me with this endeavor, I will be more than happy to share my progress. I plan on using a family bible and/or Affidavit of Nativity...along with a few witnesses that will vouch for me. I plan also to use my family name's original spelling, before the US decided to change it. I will Guinea pig this process if I can...
24 Mar 2017 13:23
Email==This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Whatsapp==+1 267 877 7394
Skype id===live:929f46a3f16d8e7

Buy Real Pass-ports,Driver’s License,ID Cards, Resident permits.. (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. )

Get a second chance in life with a new identity, protect your privacy, build new credit history, resume your freedom. We are the only manufacturer of authentic high quality register genuine basic Citizenship documents

Email==This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Whatsapp==+1 267 877 7394
Skype...
24 Mar 2017 00:27
EMAIL: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Whatsapp: 00237668561051
Call/Text:+1 (240) 360-0758

Buy Real Pass-ports,Driver’s License,ID Cards, Resident permits.. (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. )
Get a second chance in life with a new identity, protect your privacy, build new credit history, resume your freedom. We are the only manufacturer of authentic high quality register genuine basic Citizenship documents

EMAIL: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
24 Mar 2017 00:26

Get a second chance in life with a new identity, protect your privacy, build new credit history, resume your freedom. We are the only manufacturer of authentic high quality register genuine basic Citizenship documents..

24 Mar 2017 00:26

13 Mar 2017 10:28
I am looking for someone with UAE/GCC experience in a good business idea and wants to start that business, but has no enough capital with him. I am ready to invest and start that business with him. It will help him, and help me. I am interested in partnering and investing in a running business that is unique and has a good future with clean bank records.I am willing to invest or go into a joint partnership in Medical/Healthcare, Real Estate, Hotel Managements, Oil & Energy,Building Construction...
17 Feb 2017 19:54
ZeroForce wrote:
In learning more about Trusts, I keep coming to the point that if one wants to interact with, say, the local liquor store clerk, one would need a proxy to do so if that clerk asks for ID for the purchase if one did not have one or wish to present it.

My usual answer is, "I don't identify myself to anyone. Cops, judges, anyone... Why would I identify myself to you? Do you want the business or not?". It almost always works. If not, or if I actually DO need to identify myself (to TSA or to a banker...
17 Feb 2017 19:13
>> Is there a better way for me to get answers to questions like this instead of posting to Main Forum?

This is the best place for Q&A. Usually all questions asked in the Forum are timely answered. Unfortunately we had a technical issue affecting Forum functionality for the past several weeks. Now that we're aware of it, the issue has been fixed. Please forgive the delayed response.

>> 1. How can one expect much benefit using a Trust structure when the public interfacing Trust will still...
18 Jan 2017 14:12
Just to confirm my question in #3 above. In "The Greatest Story Never Told" he says this:

"Since there is no worth associated with these ‘notes’, they can only be used in a bankrupt system, and anything purchased by them actually belongs to the creditor and creator of the ‘notes’, the Federal Reserve Bank."

So, I feel concern that a trust res consisting of material "purchased" with FRNs will never be legitimately owned by the Trust. Is this not so?

Thank you.
Displaying 1 - 19 out of 19 results.
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds