// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: Combatting biofilm

Combatting biofilm 8 years 9 months ago #509

• GTEN Trustee
  • Christian
  • Trustee
Bacteria and other infections survive and thrive in a structure that bacteria create around themselves called biofilm, a sticky film made to ensure their survival. Biofilm didn't exist in significant quantities in the human body until the invention of antibiotics but now plagues almost everyone. You can see biofilm outside the body around the drains of sinks. It's that gooey orange film that soap and most solvents don't wash away and that keeps returning between cleanings. It's present throughout the digestive tract and leads to all sorts of digestive conditions like GERD, skin conditions like fibromyalgia, fungal infections like candida and serious diseases by harboring infections and allowing them to grow, protected under the layer of goo.

Biofilm needs to be stripped from the intestinal tract so the intestines can work properly.

Here's some more background information:

http://bodyecology.com/articles/biofilm-how-this-slimy-coating-is-causing-chronic-fatigue-fibromyalgia-irritable-bowel-and-more
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
The universe occurs to me as a fractal of primordial energy to be manifested into the material by intention.

Combatting biofilm 8 years 9 months ago #510

• GTEN Trustee
  • Christian
  • Trustee
Here's a radio show that discusses the problem of biofilm and how to remove it:

To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
The universe occurs to me as a fractal of primordial energy to be manifested into the material by intention.
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Christian.
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds