// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) Blackseed

Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) Blackseed 8 years 9 months ago #478

• jumper
  • Trustee Network
There have been reports of great success with seed oils. One of the main ones being Black Cumin Seed oil (Nigella sativa). This tiny seed has been used for thousands of years for many ailments. It has been the subject of hundreds of studies and has been found to very helpful in the treatment of many types of cancer.
Black cumin seed oil has been shown to increase the activity of immune cells that target cancer cells: it increases T-helper cells by 55% and natural killer cells by 30%.¹ Another study finds that black cumin seed oil exerts its anticancer effects by activating tumor suppressor genes, blocking cancer angiogenesis (use of aberrant blood vessels to spread to other tissues), and promoting apoptosis (cancer cell death).²

References:

1. Salem ML. Immunomodulatory and therapeutic properties of the Nigella sativa L. seed. International immunopharmacology. Dec 2005;5(13-14):1749-1770.

2. Rahmani AH, Alzohairy MA, Khan MA, Aly SM. Therapeutic Implications of Black Seed and Its Constituent Thymoquinone in the Prevention of Cancer through Inactivation and Activation of Molecular Pathways. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2014;2014.
The Cancer Research Laboratory of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA, in 1997 stated it had enormous success in tumor therapy without the negative side effects of common chemo-therapy.

They found that it increased the growth rate of bone marrow cells by a staggering 250% and inhibited tumor growth by 50%. It stimulated immune cells and raised the interferon production which protects cells from the cell destroying effect of viruses.
In animal studies, two-thirds of mice given black cumin seed oil survived beyond 30 days despite deliberate efforts to induce cancer…while none of the mice in the control group survived.

Black cumin is especially effective for aggressive cancers whose growth depends on angiogenesis (the physiological process involving the growth of new blood vessels).

As with all natural remedies we need to be diligent when choosing the quality of ingredients and the way in which they were processed. We must also be aware of how well they enter our systems and provide the needed medicine (bioavailability).

Through my research I have come across what I believe is the best blackseed oil on the market. It's organic, raw and does not oxidize like other oils on the market because of their proprietary extraction method. They also store it in miron glass bottles to help protect it. The company is called Panaseeda and they produce a few more seed oils but for cancer I would go with the blackseed oil.
panaseeda
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christian
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds