// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: Cancer has already been cured

Cancer has already been cured 8 years 9 months ago #430

• gtm
  • New Forum User
Gerson's patients overwhelmingly got rid of their cancer. Max Gerson was so successful he was hounded out of the US by the the allopathic doctors. His clinic exists to this day in Tijuana, run by his daughter. Schulze's clients were also overwhelmingly successful, and many outlived their doctors. He was so successful that the door to his clinic was bashed in twice by the jackboot thugs coming to arrest him. (Do you see a pattern here?) He finally put a sign on his door that said 'don't break the door down, it's open. What both these men had in common is putting their clients on a detoxifying diet - fruits, nuts, grains, vegetables. NO REFINED SUGAR! That includes honey and fruit juices. If they had a serious illness, just vegetables and vegetable juices. Schulze added specific herbs. I have Schulze's Save Your Life series that at one time sold for $2,000 condensed on two DVD's. $20 shipped, but if funds are tight, don't worry about that, just send an address to send it to.
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom

Cancer has already been cured 8 years 9 months ago #431

• GTEN Trustee
  • Christian
  • Trustee
Thank you. If you'd like to donate it to the GTEN.org Red Library, I think that would be outstanding. We'll upload it for access by members. I'll email you with an address.
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
The universe occurs to me as a fractal of primordial energy to be manifested into the material by intention.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds