// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: Welcome to the Natural Cancer Cures Forum

Welcome to the Natural Cancer Cures Forum 8 years 9 months ago #403

• GTEN Trustee
  • Christian
  • Trustee
This forum is meant to create a public dialogue on cancer treatments that work, primarily naturopathic solutions. All potential solutions are viable topics, including discussion of chemotherapy and radiation, although the point really is that there are better alternatives to treat and cure cancer, and it's time we list and scrutinize them. We hope the research and information that go into this forum discussion will create an invaluable public resource of hope and health.

Due to the important nature of the topic and the vast amounts of information and misinformation available elsewhere on this topic, we ask that all posters to this forum exercise the highest level of rigor in research and great care in information expression. Your input is vital if it's vetted information. If you don't know if a treatment works, for example, you might introduce the idea as a question rather than a solution. Then research your own question with the help of others on the forum.

Unless self-identified otherwise, posters to this discussion forum are not licensed medical practitioners and make no medical claims whatsoever. No one should rely solely--or even in part--on any statements made herein. The statements, treatments, comments and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult an open minded and well educated physician or your alternative health care provider. Always consult a medical professional before modifying your diet, using any new product, devices, drugs, supplements, or doing new exercises. We recommend you educate yourselves on the scientific facts. Use this forum for ideas, and do your own research. Then add what you learn to this forum when you do.

Please read through the forum before posting new topics. If your proposed topic is already here, please add to the existing discussion. If not, start a new topic and title it the subject, treatment, cure, substance, protocol, etc. for easy reference by others (eg: 'THC oil', or 'sodium bicarbonate', or 'x protocol'). Whenever you start a topic, think of yourself as the moderator of that thread. Respond to posters, thank them, reward them, correct them, and steer the discussion in the most valuable direction.

This is a public, self-moderated forum. We make no claims and take no responsibility for the content presented herein. Use of this forum means you agree to the GTEN.org Privacy Policy and Terms of Use as well as the Forum Rules.

Now let's do this!

-GTEN Trustees
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
The universe occurs to me as a fractal of primordial energy to be manifested into the material by intention.
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Christian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent 11

Welcome to the Natural Cancer Cures Forum 8 years 9 months ago #427

• HaylBop
  • New Forum User
Hi all,

I've always believed in our ability to heal ourselves. I'll get right to it, as I don't have a lot of time but want to share resources before I forget to...

Nothing can survive in an alkalizing diet. Therefore, when you're ill, it's important to incorporate a diet that's about 70% alkalizing, 30% acidic. Here's a [url=http://http://www.rense.com/1.mpicons/acidalka.htm]comprehensive list[/url] of foods.

An inspirational and holistic source for recipes, interviews/testimonies, and alternative remedies, including juicing, electropulses, and B17 (apricot pits) -- christbeatcancer.com

Cannabis oil!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christian

Welcome to the Natural Cancer Cures Forum 8 years 9 months ago #433

• TEllis
  • New Forum User
Hi, having fully recovered from stage 4 cancer myself I realize how helpless a person can feel. I got a lot of free and helpful information from the Gerson institute. They have very good information on their website and YouTube videos. Just google Gerson institution. There is a good book called " A time to heal", can't remember author right now. the best thing we can all do is support this member thru out their battle. I got lots of love and support from many trustees who knew of my fight.

Don't hesitate to reach out, I'm glad to help

Welcome to the Natural Cancer Cures Forum 8 years 9 months ago #435

It’s a very tough decision to make. Do you go with what is considered the established main stream way of fighting cancer with chemotherapy or do I take the risk of going with a more natural homeopathic method. All I can say is I personally would never choose to receive that poison in my body. Here is a link to an interesting article on the cancer industry. http://www.thetradingreport.com/2015/05/07/this-number-is-why-cancer-will-never-be-cured/
I use to believe that an alkaline diet was the key for many years until I saw this video and it made a lot of sense to me.

One thing is for certain you want to do everything in your power to boost your immune system. One of the first places 1 would begin is with Lypo-Spheric vitamin c. Here is the link for that http://www.livonlabs.com

At the end of the day you could eat the healthiest organic foods, and have the best supplements. It’s all about your vibration. All life is vibrational frequency. Your emotions determine your vibrational frequency, life will always have challenges. That’s apart of this journey that we are all on. How you choose to embrace the challenges determines your vibrational frequency. I hope this little bit of info is a benefit.

Welcome to the Natural Cancer Cures Forum 8 years 9 months ago #439

Interview with peter & brad discussing great solutions with cannabis paste that all can make easily to off-set many medical issues, including cancer. Don't be duped any longer!
[url=http://]https://youtu.be/ybExIJCqjbM[/url]

Welcome to the Natural Cancer Cures Forum 8 years 9 months ago #468

• Agent 11
  • Trustee Network
Sending love to you guys at this time. Thanks for posting all this important information.

Welcome to the Natural Cancer Cures Forum 8 years 9 months ago #469

I hope this is not too late....
I would highly recommend reading Bill Henderson's book "Cancer-free......" BEFORE beginning any chemotherapy AT ALL. In the interest of time, go ahead and skip the first three chapters of the book as they mainly deal with addressing the scam of the medical community. The following chapters give very good advice of what one might start doing to arrest and reverse most ALL cancers. Start there, and then learn about all the other natural therapies available and add them on as able.
Tatyana

Welcome to the Natural Cancer Cures Forum 7 years 10 months ago #635

• GoalFingaz
  • New Forum User
Greetings all!

I lost my brother to colon cancer in 2002. He was given 3 months to live but lived 3 plus years after the diagnosis. His wife and my family did all kinds of research, many of which contributed to his life extension. The catch, so to speak, to his situation is that he had no health insurance and was given treatments from Sloan Kettering. Eventually after they cought on to what we were doing with him they changed his treatments accordingly. They are mostly in the business to treat people NOT heal people. :(

Anyway, an authority on the subject was a woman named Judy Gerson. You can watch her video on YTube under "The Beautiful Truth - Full Documentary." She cured many people and was scrutinized by her peers as a result.

References: Gerson Therapy; The Gerson institute; www.gerson.org/; The Beautiful Truth documentary..

* Baking soda (1 teaspoon a day) - Known to alkaline the blood for dialysis and cancer treatments.
* Juicing various fruits and vegetables
* Meditation - To shake off the negative chatter. The mind must be powerfully engaged and prepared for the battle!
* Medical Marijuana - NEED PRESCRIPTION and DO research on the various strains (They all have different attributes).

Welcome to the Natural Cancer Cures Forum 7 years 7 months ago #653

• GTEN Trustee
  • Christian
  • Trustee
It's been a little over a year since we started this Natural Cancer Cures Forum. I hope it has helped many people, and I thank everyone who has participated and added to this important knowledge base.

After a year and a half of some intensive cancer research, I think it might be helpful to summarize what I've learned and how I would treat cancer if I were to be diagnosed with it in the future.

First, I'm of the opinion that chemotherapy is a death sentence. It makes about as much sense to me as bloodletting (which doctors of a certain time thought was a viable treatment for illness). It's primitive and detrimental, in my opinion. My brother died "of cancer", but I think he really died of chemotherapy and the collateral damage and complications caused by chemotherapy. The drugs are antiquated and ineffective. They destroy the immune system instead of bolstering it. They don't cure the "mother" but rather just reduce the secondary growth cells so it appears there is improvement. The reports of effectiveness are inflated by the pharmaceutical industry, and even then their numbers are terrible. And doctors get a roughly ten percent kick-back for prescribing chemo drugs. Every week my brother got $10,000 worth of chemotherapy, his doctor got an extra $1,000. If I ever get cancer, I won't be looking to a 1963 drug that has no real track record of a cure. My brother was sold on and convinced of the allopathic/naturopathic combined solution: attack the tumor hard with chemo, then stop the chemo and look to natural solutions from there. It would appear to me, since he's dead now, and his major setbacks were apparently from the chemotherapy, that any amount of chemo is the wrong amount. It destroys one's body's ability to live. How can that be a good thing?

In the many posts in this forum there are solutions, and the solutions in here are not exhaustive. As Dr. Roy Dittmann said, with a certain amount of irony to be sure, "It's a good time to get cancer." The information is coming to light, despite big pharma's best efforts to suppress it. If we stop looking at the western medicine party line treatments that cure nothing and look instead to the plant world and the body's ability to mend itself, we can get real results.

The approach I believe works, and the one I will take if ever needed, is the holistic approach. This implies naturopathic and not allopathic medicine, but that isn't the whole story. Holistic medicine is characterized by the treatment of the whole person, taking into account physical, mental, social and other environmental factors, rather than just the physical symptoms of a disease. A holistic approach is a multi-pronged approach to naturally optimizing the body so that the body can fix itself.

The human body is a self-cleaning oven. Actually in the machine world it's more like a robot that can repair itself. But someone has to identify that it's dirty and turn on the cleaning, or someone needs to lubricate the self-repairing robot from time to time so it can move properly to do its work. When the body isn't taking care of itself as it is designed to do, we don't need to blast it with napalm, but rather assist it to optimize its automated functions. Here are the primary factors to address:
  • Root cause (almost always false signals of fight or flight sent to the cells from the subconscious mind, instead of a message of healthy cell growth)
  • Energy field (we're energy beings renting a human body, so the spirit is the driver of the rental)
  • Underlying infection - precursor to the cancer (almost always candida or sometimes a virus)
  • General body environment (almost always too acidic, needs to be more balanced pH or alkaline environment)
  • Immune system (almost always weak and could use a boost)
  • Blood oxidation level (the body needs more oxygen, primarily through exercise)

Taking a holistic approach, one would seek to address all these areas in meaningful ways. Think of a pie chart. Each of these factors is a wedge of the holistic circle. And each of the treatments listed in this forum is a potential subsection of one of these wedges. If there are 6 wedges of primary factors, and 5 treatments chosen on average for each factor, then one has 30 little wedges of treatment that make up the holistic cure. Doing 10 may or may not yield the desired result. Doing 20 improves your chances. But the holistic approach isn't about doing some of it. It's about systematically addressing all the factors, identifying the best several options available for each factor, and then doing each component that comprises the whole cure. Another way of looking at it would be spokes on a bicycle wheel. You might get by with a few missing spokes, but the results are best with every spoke in place and properly adjusted.

When you look at the major factors, it might help to break them down into smaller pieces of the pie and/or look at the things that can be done as well as the general factors. This will help lead to the selection of treatments. For example, unless you can identify a virus as the underlying infection, you can almost always correctly assume it's candida. Now that you know that, treat it from every angle: starve it (no sugars or carbs), attack it with supplements that kill off the yeast infection, boost the immune system to fight it with probiotics and enzymes, put the body in an alkaline state by juicing organic vegetables, etc. Treat each primary factor like its own pie chart or holistic wheel, and figure out the best components to treat each factor. The good news is that cancer cannot continue in a body when each primary factor is properly treated. Your job is to identify the best treatments for each primary factor and put them to work to assist your body in fixing itself. Even though I lost my brother to cancer, I do not believe it's incurable. On the contrary, I am confident it's beatable with a holistic approach.

What many people don't understand or just can't believe is that the root cause is almost always mental. It's thought malfunction, either conscious or subconscious. It's your brain beating up on a part of your body by sending the wrong signals. Instead of producing the chemical signals for healthy cell growth, your brain is sending a fight or flight signal which halts healthy cell growth. Fear, stress, anger, sadness, anxiety and other such thoughts stewing in the subconscious mind are the culprits. While it can be difficult to control the subconscious, there are experts who can help. And though many say one cannot consciously control the subconscious, I believe I have proven otherwise to myself. The key is three fold: Forgiveness, gratitude, and love. Forgive everyone and everything, universally and unconditionally, especially yourself. Be in gratitude for everyone and everything, universally and unconditionally, especially yourself. Love everyone and everything, universally and unconditionally, especially yourself. This mind shift will improve your world in every way. It will allow you to consciously create the world you prefer, be present, manifest greatness, and (in combination with the other pieces of the pie) save your life.

With love,
Christian
GTEN Trustee
The universe occurs to me as a fractal of primordial energy to be manifested into the material by intention.
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds