// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: Any members out there have success in obtaining public hazard bond information for a public servant?

Any members out there have success in obtaining public hazard bond information for a public servant? 9 years 4 months ago #348

• Agent 11
  • Trustee Network
Hey GTEN family...if anyone has had success in getting the insurance/bond information for a public servant, would you mind sharing with me, here, or privately if you prefer, what you did to get it?

Much thanks in advance
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.

Any members out there have success in obtaining public hazard bond information for a public servant? 8 years 1 week ago #619

• budepup
  • PTE, LFS
greetings "All Rights Reserved",

i recently had success in "requiring" that an alleged de jure public official provide me a copy of his "official bond". i did this live and in person; showed him the "statute, code, rule, regulation" and the like - the "law" they're required to abide by, among other "law", which unequivocally required this "official bond" to be recorded on the corresponding county, which it was not at the time of our conversation; and i made sure to repeat at least three times that i was not "requesting" that his "official bond" be provided and recorded on the county, but that i was "requiring" him to do it. more on this if anyone is still interested. peace, love and life to all...
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Moderators: Christian, Michael
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds