// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: GTEN, MIC, and Order of Merchants

GTEN, MIC, and Order of Merchants 9 years 8 months ago #126

• ncogneto_01
  • Trustee Network
I was originally introduced to GTEN by MIC and Order of Merchants and am thankful to them for it. My biggest interest has been the inner-workings of trusts and how they can be applied to benefit us in whatever we chose to create in this world.

From the references to people like Brandon, Gordon, Zack, etc. it is clear that they have been an influence to GTEN as well.

I recently registered for the MIC training program and am really excited about it. I am curious if anyone else has been through the training or are thinking about it and have any input about it? There seems to be a lot of focus on trusts and networking so I'm really looking forward to applying what I've been learning here.

Each of these three entities seem to follow the same principles but have unique ways of applying these principles. All have been highly influential to my journey and have changed my life in ways I never would have imagined.

Much love goes out to all of these people who make it their business to change lives and take it upon themselves to create to the change we all want to see in this world. You have all been influential and inspirational.

I love you guys.
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
"Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" - Friedrich Nietzsche

GTEN, MIC, and Order of Merchants 9 years 8 months ago #139

• GTEN Trustee
  • Christian
  • Trustee
For what it's worth, I recommend them both. And thanks, we love you too.
The universe occurs to me as a fractal of primordial energy to be manifested into the material by intention.

GTEN, MIC, and Order of Merchants 9 years 8 months ago #198

• Kyrie
  • Trustee Network
ncogneto_01,

I am pleased to say that I have been blessed to have been able to participate in the MIC training, some Order of Merchants training and the GTEN trainings over the past couple of years. My experience is that MIC will get you grounded with the Authorship and Partnership training as well as a solid, practical understanding of Trusts. GTEN will then expand your knowledge and show you that there is more than just one way to do most of what you want to accomplish. I also have experienced that GTEN lives out what MIC preaches. Order of Merchants is great for specific content and deeper understanding of the commercial system. Zach has a brilliant mind.

I have personally referred multiple friends of mine to take the MIC training and then connect with GTEN, and I've had many good chats with Zach of OM. I can personally vouch that all three are of very high calibre and integrity.
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Kyrie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ncogneto_01, pj@gten.org

GTEN, MIC, and Order of Merchants 9 years 8 months ago #209

• jumper
  • Trustee Network
I have attended CIC and MIC courses and have listened to most all of the early seminars as well as phone conference calls and early OM. GTEN and Order of Merchants kinda seemed to spawned out of CIC. Christian, PJ and Zach knew Brandon and attended early classes, but I doubt they got all their information from CIC, as they all seemed pretty knowledgeable from the start. PJ was in my group in MIC and was way more knowledgeable than most especially in what interested me... Trusts.

I thought MIC was great but it seemed to run out of steam once people left the meetings. It emphasized networking but it slowly disintegrated from lack of participation. That was MIC 1 and I have not really been following as of late so it may be different now that more people are participating and the bugs worked out. MIC didn't really get as in depth about trusts as I would have liked. Luckily GTEN started to offer more discussions on the topic. I was sold immediately.

The info provided by CIC, MIC, OM, Gordon, etc. and GTEN all play a part in the development of our understanding of who we are, what we are capable of and how we can operate in this reality efficiently. They all have great info. Study it all and choose what works for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ncogneto_01, pj@gten.org

GTEN, MIC, and Order of Merchants 9 years 8 months ago #220

• GTEN Trustee
  • pj@gten.org
  • Trustee Network
We encourage all of you to continue to share and expand your knowledge of trusts. Share as a trustee to those who may benefit. We grant this to you in trust so that you may flourish and experience what trusteeship truly is. Stewardship, compassion, understanding, accountability, and above all, trust... these are just a few of the many attributes needed to be a successful trustee. Remember that all of you are trustees in some way for some purpose. Serve those that benefit from you and live right and true... an incidental benefit of trusteeship.

-PJ, trustee for GTEN
"Call on God, but row away from the rocks." -HST

GTEN, MIC, and Order of Merchants 9 years 8 months ago #225

• ncogneto_01
  • Trustee Network
Thanks for all the great input guys, I really appreciate it. I'm really looking forward to getting a chance to expand on my knowledge and continue this awesome learning experience.

I feel really lucky to have found GTEN before I jumped into anything. My journey started in the "redemption" movement which seems to focus on filing documents and expatriation. There was a lot of emphasis on the "straw-man theory" and WHAT to file on a UCC but not a lot of WHY.I was iffy about doing anything because I just didn't feel comfortable.

Before GTEN I hadn't seen a group who verifies their claims with actual documents and court cases to the level they do. Now I have a better understanding of what I want to do and why. I feel I have a huge advantage going into MIC with the things GTEN has armed me with. I can never show enough gratitude for the GTEN community and the family that I feel I've gained. :^)
"Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" - Friedrich Nietzsche
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christian, pj@gten.org

GTEN, MIC, and Order of Merchants 7 years 5 months ago #687

• Rolando
  • Junior Forum User
Hi all.

I'm joining the party late. It seems that OM = Order of Merchants, but are MIC and CIC?

Cheers,

Rolando

GTEN, MIC, and Order of Merchants 7 years 5 months ago #688

• GTEN Trustee
  • Christian
  • Trustee
CIC is (was) Creditors in Commerce
MIC is (was) Mastery in Commerce
The universe occurs to me as a fractal of primordial energy to be manifested into the material by intention.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rolando
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Moderators: Christian, Michael
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds