// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: At Law vs In Equity, and Public Jurisdiction vs Private Jurisdiction

At Law vs In Equity, and Public Jurisdiction vs Private Jurisdiction 6 years 4 months ago #844

• GTEN Trustee
  • Christian
  • Trustee
Greetings,

I want to share an email exchange I had this week with a prospective GTEN.org member, Gregory, who is now a Trustee Network full member as of yesterday (thanks Gregory!). I think there's a lot of really good information in this conversation that's applicable to everyone. It gets interesting...

Hello,
Does your material on trust jurisdiction go into At Law vs. Equity... and how to stay in the latter?

Looks like some great material you've assembled here.

Gregory

Hi Gregory,

Thank you. And thanks for your interest in GTEN.

In most States, distinctions between actions at law and suits in equity have been abolished. Further, a properly formed and administered private express trust (as taught in our Private Trust Education course) would not be ordered to answer either type of suit. What we teach is how to utilize the private law of contract to establish private jurisdiction and a trust structure (as taught in our Trust Web Structures course) in which the master trust is never subject to the public forum jurisdiction and cannot be pierced or even required to answer a suit, whether at law or in equity, because it does not make minimum contacts in the public forum jurisdiction. Properly administered, our master trusts can and always will dismiss any legal or equitable action for lack of jurisdiction. Once jurisdiction is challenged, the plaintiff has the obligation to prove to the court that the court has jurisdiction in the matter. A master trust created by our trust indenture and properly administered never makes minimum contacts in the public forum, so no public court can find jurisdiction to proceed, and no plaintiff can supply the court with the jurisdiction it needs.

That may seem like a bold claim. And I suppose it is. But I very much look forward to the opportunity to show you how it works, should you choose to enroll. We offer a complete satisfaction guarantee, by the way. A full satisfaction guarantee is easy enough for us to to offer since no member has ever questioned the value of the information received or requested a refund. In such a trust structure, all assets and liabilities are isolated in lesser entities (private holding trusts and public entities such as corporations) controlled by the master trust and protected by the master trust but not subject to them or liable for them.

The two courses mentioned above are packaged together as a 2 for 1 in the New Member Special. All our courses stand alone and also work together as components of a complete understanding. You might think of each course as a piece of the whole pie. Here's a rundown of all our offerings and specials on one page for your convenience: GTEN.org/webinars

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Christian
GTEN Trustee

Thanks for the rapid thorough response. Again I’m impressed with your materials...and to say that equity has been abolished is to discredit the constitution itself. Equity is the source of all law. If it is gone like you say...we are screwed.

From what I understand of Weiss he bases his entire work on Law Merchant and Contract but doesn't embrace the true source of the law of trust.

Are you familiar with the military law modes running in the public side since 1933?...and if so, how do you address that?

Do you have any examples of your trust formats being tested?

Thanks again for fighting the good fight.

Gregory

Hi Gregory,

Sorry to pull the rug out from under everything you're saying, but that's the way it has to be. You're obviously out for the truth, and I respect that, so here's where that leads:

The American citizen created by the 14th Amendment is most definitely screwed and always has been, by design. The legal fiction created by the 14th Amendment was always a subject, not a sovereign. The free inhabitant acknowledged in the Articles of Confederation, Article 4, has much better prospects. In which capacity are you operating? I act in the capacity of free inhabitant, not US citizen.

If you think things fell into the wrong hands in 1933, you're at least 144 years late to the game. The Federal Reserve was created in 1910. Lincoln's Order 100 enacted martial law in the US--still in effect today--long before that. These and other historic moments of usurpation of law and country line up like tumbling dominos. Once a line of dominos is falling, it tends to continue. But what was the first domino? In the American colonies I submit it was Madison. James Madison was the nation's worst traitor of all time. His personal and professional allegiances were to the Rothschilds and their shared banking interests and greed. By 1789 he solidified the return of America to the Crown/City of London/Rothschilds and made your future enslavement possible, if not even certain. So Americans were free from 1776 to 1789. What happened in 1789? The Constitution was ratified.

The Constitution is much misunderstood by Americans, and that's intentional. It doesn't behoove one to attempt to stand on the Constitution. Wrong footing. The Constitution was framed by argument as well as cooperation. There were different people with differing ideas... and goals. Jefferson and Jackson wanted freedom. Madison wanted central bank control. Both sides wanted to limit the powers of government. One side to preserve those powers for the people. The other to preserve those powers for the bankers. Madison drafted most of the Constitution. In contracts, he who drafts... wins. The Constitution is written to be intentionally vague and contradictory with obvious inroads built in for future abuses. It allows for a peaceful takeover of the nation by the bankers, since the hostile military approach failed.

Here's a pertinent example: The Constitution allows for and calls for 3 branches of government. Only 2 were ever enacted: executive and legislative. We have no judiciary. There's no Article 3 court, only Articles 1 and 4 courts. Courts created by Articles 1 and 4 are extensions of the legislative branch, not judicial. Thus all courts in the land can only see legal fiction as extensions of legislature. Even the supreme court is not article 3. If you doubt what I'm saying, prove it to yourself. Read it. Then tell me this... Where are the supreme court judges? Don't we have Justices instead? Think that's the same thing? It's not. The oath is different. We have no Article 3 judges. We have no judiciary.

So you might start to get the idea of why all courts are commercial. And why the courts don't care about common law, equity, or rights. It's all legislative. It's all legal land. It's all legal fiction. There's no fair court in the land because there's no judiciary.

Then, from this place of understanding, move forward through the dominos, the milestones of American travesties, to find your arguments, though not wrong, may have been rendered irrelevant by our history.

In answer to your specific points:

The Constitution was fully discredited before I got here.

Nature is the source of all law; equity is a product of man-made law.

I'm familiar with everything you're saying, yes. I once had the judge change the flags on the standards for me at the lunch break, from gold fringe 1x1.6 to Title 4 1x1.9 without borders. I don't know anyone else who has done that successfully. Now, instead, I just don't go to court. I mail my refusal for cause to the clerk of the court, and it's done.

There are lots of our trusts in use, none in any operational trouble that I'm aware of. In other words, the trustees are prepared for the job, and their trust matters are private, so I don't hear about any issues from them, legal or otherwise, if that's what you mean by tested. The test for me is that I live my life this way, without any issues or legal trouble. So do hundreds of GTEN members. What better test is there?

Cheers,
Christian
GTEN Trustee

Hi Gregory,

I was changing planes in Chicago when I wrote yesterday and wanted to hit send before takeoff, so I only got to the bad news. There's a bright shiny side to all this which I'll briefly share now.

Where we are today is that there are many realms of jurisdiction one can operate within, and I'm going to discuss two important ones here: the United States of America (the country) and the United States (the usurping corporation). The ALL CAPS NAME with similar names to yours is the US citizen. It is a legal fiction, a juristic person, an ens legis that is a US corporation franchise. This is an entity berthed into legal land, the legislated and codified social contract of the US, by the birth certificate and entered into commerce by the Social Security agreement as registered by the SSN. The United States corporation holds legal title and trusteeship over the entity as well as beneficial interest, while you have the usufruct and the position of authorized representative and also share the role of beneficiary. This entity is not you. It is a person but not a people, a fiction and not a man.

In contradistinction to that, there is a man, a free inhabitant, that lives on the land of the United States of America, a country (that does still exist, despite the usurping corporate US we see every day). That free inhabitant is you, occupying a physical body as trustee of that body, which is entirely yours. This man has unalienable rights. That means these rights cannot be interfered with by the US corporation. They can be hidden from view and seemingly displaced by complex codified legislation and privileges, but the rights are still there.

You can, and do, wear many hats in your lifetime. You can act in the capacity of the US citizen-subject, the juristic person. You can act in the capacity of CEO of another person, such as a corporation. That amounts to a similar role, as it too represents and directs a US person (the corporation, a US franchise ens legis just like the citizen). And you can act in your own capacity as a people, a free inhabitant. This capacity allows you to stand on rights instead of privileges and natural law and organic law instead of legislated statutes and code. This, I think, is what you're looking for, given the questions you've asked and statements you've made. Standing on the Constitution doesn't work. This works. This is the simple (once you know how) and effective alternative to the legal land quagmire of the US corporate social contract with its military flag courts. The distinction between these realms is what our Right To Travel course is all about. We use the privilege of driving vs the right to travel as a proxy to demonstrate the details of the distinction between the capacities of citizen-subject and free inhabitant. The Declaration of Independence declared your unalieble right to personal liberty (the right to travel freely by any means as long as you don't harm another individual), the other 3 sets of organic laws did not remove or negate this right, and the supreme court upholds this right. Whether you choose to drive by privilege subject to the DMV code or travel by right of personal liberty is up to you. But once you clearly see the difference and what's possible, your outlook on freedom is forever changed. I no longer worry about my freedom or the types of things your questions are concerned with because I don't make minimum contacts in the public forum jurisdiction. Thus, finding the line between at law and equity, for example, and trying to enforce the difference in courts that ignore the difference is no longer necessary or relevant. If I and my trusts are not in the US public forum jurisdiction, then it doesn't matter what kind of law is recognized there.

All civil actions are dismissed for lack of jurisdiction. Infractions and misdemeanors are refused for cause. I suppose if I committed murder I might get seriously tested on jurisdiction, but I don't plan on committing any felonies, so I'll probably (hopefully) never know the outcome of such a test. Short of that, I'm judgment proof, nothing sticks, and neither I nor my master trust can be compelled to answer a complaint in State or Federal courts.

Hope this brighter side helps buffer the bitterness of yesterday's news! The truth is you're free from the indentured servitude of the bankrupt United States as long as you know how to stand on rights and avoid minimum contacts in the US jurisdiction. Your rights are intact. You only need to know them, know how to stand on them, and then stand on them, and that's what we teach to those who want to know.

Hope this helps.

Christian
GTEN Trustee

Thanks Christian,

I really appreciate the time and care you put into your responses. You are obviously passionate about the topic of us all awaking to our true inheritance and power on this planet.

The reason I'm drawn to equity is that it predates the constitution and in fact the United States with its spiritual Maxims being the court recognized "self evident truths” and the unalienable rights you speak of. I have friends who have been demonstrating that equity (for an established Private citizen of the United States within a non-military occupied private estate) equity still exists on the supreme court level... and that it has simply been obscured.

I like your approach of avoiding minimum contacts in the public forum jurisdiction and correct me if I'm wrong, as far as I can tell nothing you do contradicts my desire to frame everything I do within equity.

Thanks again for fighting the good fight.

Gregory

You bet!

Trusts exist in equity. And equitable remedies are definitely possible if you know what you're doing, especially in the supreme court. The key to an equitable remedy is to stand on rights, not privileges or code or statute, as a people, not a legal person, thereby removing the case from legal land and precluding the possibility of a legal remedy. Short of a legal remedy, equity necessarily applies. Nothing in equity clashes with anything having to do with private trusts. On the contrary, trustee of a private trust is exactly where one should stand in order to enforce equity. In addition to the maxims of law, one can cite supreme court equity cases in any court, as all lower courts must follow supreme court decisions once introduced in a case. Even county and State courts are Federal, as the States are now all operating in the capacity of US franchises.

BTW, we're not lawyers and don't give legal advice, so I am obliged to advise you to consult with someone who is loyal to the Crown and legal system, i.e. a BAR member, and that's definitely not me. ;-)

Cheers,
Christian
GTEN Trustee

Thanks... this (and having had a good chat with one of your past clients) has be very excited to move forward with your material.

And you'll excuse me if I don't follow your advice to consult with the enemy;)

Cheers,

Gregory

Haha. Why not? Is it because "attorney" means one who turns you in to the jurisdiction of the court? Or is it because attorneys are licensed by the BAR Associations, which get their licenses from the Inns of Court, which are licensed by the Templar Temple, which is housed in and wholly owned and operated by the City of London, aka The Crown, which controls the US corporation via the BIS, IMF and Federal Reserve? I'm sure you could overlook such inconsequential details for some sound, fair and balanced legal advice. And I'm sure your lawyer would be happy to sell you something that colorably resembles such advice.

Hope to see you as a GTEN.org member. Seems like you're totally ready. Glad you're excited to check it out. See you on the other side.

Best,
Christian
GTEN Trustee

Yes. All of the above and plus I like standing on my own two feet instead of going through a middle man.

Did you know that it used to be illegal to have representation in the courts of Rome?

Yes I too look forward experience more of each other in this wonderful matrix of redemption and renewal.

Cheers,
Gregory

True, yes. There was a time that there was no representation in Roman courts. I believe it was also Rome, however, that made representation permissible and started the legal profession.

Hey Christian,
So I just donated toward the whole enchilada via pay pal. Please let me know how to move forward. I'm primarily interested in moving forward towards creating a private express trust and how to organize a cooperative business via trusts... though I'm interested in it all ultimately.

Looking forward to it.

Gregory

Hey Gregory,

Welcome! That's great. Thanks for your donation.

You should have received login instructions automatically. Check spam folders if you don't see the email. Please let us know if you have any trouble logging in.

First is definitely Private Trust Education. Then Right to Travel. Then Trust Web Structures. These three will give you a firm trust understanding and footing in the private. The rest can be done in any order after that.

Best,
Christian

Hope you'll agree this was worth sharing on the forum. Thank you Gregory for a meaningful discourse. Best of luck with your studies. Of course you can always email us, but we also respond to forum posts. If you have any questions, this is the best place to ask them. That way everyone benefits from the information and understanding.

Cheers,
Christian
GTEN Trustee
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
The universe occurs to me as a fractal of primordial energy to be manifested into the material by intention.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent 11
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Moderators: Christian, Michael
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds