// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: Corporate Credit Fast-Track: Looking to partner up with someone to pay it forward together, split the cost of the program and share it with eachother, any takers?

Corporate Credit Fast-Track: Looking to partner up with someone to pay it forward together, split the cost of the program and share it with eachother, any takers? 2 years 1 month ago #631

Hello Gten Forum Members,

I am gearing up to take the Corporate Credit Fast-Track course. I am a long-time happy Gten member having taken several of their fantastic courses and I look forward to sinking my teeth into this one too. I am asking here, if anyone reading this desires to split the donation amount with me and share the course,...be the pay-it-forward pal for each other.

Please message me here if you are interested in teaming up, I am able to acquire the course immediately with you.

Warmly,
Siobhan
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.

Corporate Credit Fast-Track: Looking to partner up with someone to pay it forward together, split the cost of the program and share it with eachother, any takers? 2 years 1 month ago #632

• GTEN Trustee
  • Christian
  • Trustee
Please bear in mind that the purpose of Project Pay-It-Forward is two-fold:

1. To give an outright gift of education to another, and
2. To invite and introduce new members to GTEN courses.

While we have been known to let people team up and split the cost (and we really can't monitor or control this), we'll insist that the Pay-It-Forward recipient must be new to GTEN.org. We define "new" as one who has not yet experienced a GTEN course. In other words, a non-member or basic member, not an existing member who has already registered for another course at GTEN.org.

Having said that, there are hundreds of GTEN forum users and basic members who haven't taken a GTEN course yet. One of you should definitely take Siobhan up on this offer of hers. Not to mention she's a knowledgeable and capable GTEN member who would make an excellent study partner, personal contact and ally.
The universe occurs to me as a fractal of primordial energy to be manifested into the material by intention.

Corporate Credit Fast-Track: Looking to partner up with someone to pay it forward together, split the cost of the program and share it with eachother, any takers? 2 years 1 month ago #634

Thank you Christian for explaining the proper protocol and for your kind and thoughtful words.

I'll be taking the course partnered up or not and until registration I remain open to partner up with a buddy whose not yet taken a GTEN course. Message me GTEN friends if you want this also :)

To those considering, come take the ride, I have never been disappointed with any GTEN course I have taken over the past few years.

Each one I have experienced is of superior quality and I can say with confidence, any course will help you on your road to self-mastery and assist you well on your journey of taking the reigns over your life and affairs whether commercial or otherwise.

I look forward to this course - thank you GTEN for creating it.

Warmly,
Siobhan
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Moderators: Christian, Michael
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds