// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: Birth Certificate Bond

Birth Certificate Bond 9 years 3 hours ago #390

• TheCrownLine
  • PTE, TWS
Salute G-Ten Members,

My name is Dunte. I've been doing extensive research into the Berth Certificate for a while now and I'm trying to really learn more about it. I feel like, the way it was presented to me had truth to it, however it was skewed by deep conspiracy theory versus the true nature of the facts of jurisdiction and precise execution as far as the paperwork. Understanding how to Trustee, I know that the "Secured Party" route is not the proper way to fully execute this process though it may be a part of the total process.

I know that the "certificate" is simply proof that the entity exists. The actual entity isn't attached to the certificate. Now, the Social Security Act of '33 "linked" the bond to the "certificates" in commerce via a Private Express Trust and the StrawMan Corporation. What documents create that link is still cloudy to me. Are any members making progress in this department?
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
IsRa-El, TTE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christian

Birth Certificate Bond 8 years 11 months ago #391

• GTEN Trustee
  • Christian
  • Trustee
This is a great topic for this forum. Thanks for raising it. I know we have quite a lot of members interested in this subject and some who are on the cutting edge of this technology. We get asked all the time if we teach the subject. We only teach what we have done. If we haven't tested something for ourselves, we don't teach it. But this forum is a great place for members to collaborate on this much sought knowledge.
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
The universe occurs to me as a fractal of primordial energy to be manifested into the material by intention.
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Moderators: Christian, Michael
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds