// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: Short Educational Vids

Short Educational Vids 3 years 1 month ago #362

Hi Forum Family,

Below are some links - they are all short videos with content straight from dictionaries and other source material. Watching them is a fun way to take in the information. They are all from my channel the Sui Juris You Tube Channel which is the official channel of the International Contracts Registry. Enjoy and happy learning.

This video was inspired by Christian from GTEN. I heard about a family bible birth entry being considered evidence of identification in one of the GTEN webinars - I forget which one I heard it from. Anyhow, I went ahead and looked up the term in a law dictionary and here is what it said:

This next video covers "Oath of Office - Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law" and more....

This one is shorter than the Oath of Office video. This video contains definitions regarding the term "Person"

This short is about Notary Public License Law for New York Notaries Public...not be cited or relied on for those of us operating privately - but important to know nonetheless. According to the license law covered in this video failure to officiate is misconduct.

This next video is focused on Natural law. It is accompanied by soft meditation music in the background.

I hope you enjoy these videos and that they are helpful to you on your journey. If you like what you see click the thumbs-up on the video(s) and subscribe to the Sui Juris Channel.

I plan on making a new set of videos soon.

If anyone would like to see something in particular please leave a reply to this thread with your desired topics or terms to be covered.

Warmest Regards,
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by All Rights Reserved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ncogneto_01
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Moderators: Christian, Michael
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds